CCM's Nutmeg Network Initiative:
The voice of local government - keeping you connected
The CCM-Digital Back Office Partnership will provide the following services to ALL CCM MEMBERS AT NO CHARGE:
Regional Performance Incentive Program (RPIP) Grant Application Assistance
(application deadline 12-31-13)
Evaluating municipal needs and formulating a site location map, project schedule and cost analysis needed to complete the Regional Performance Incentive (RPIP) Program Grant Application process.
December 4, 2013 Seminar PowerPoints
(Member Login Required)
Project Design Assistance
- Identifying all physical sites to be connected to the network including town owned towers or public works facilities if required.
- Reviewing existing CEN or PSDN facilities for possible connection points and potential cost savings.
- Reviewing security requirements and infrastructure for compliance with HIPPA, CJIS, and other federal and state regulations.
Determining the desired service level:
- Will connectivity be required between the Nutmeg Network, CEN and the PSDN for any applications?
- Is wireless access desired in some or all town facilities?
- Is 100% coverage required for each building?
Identifying additional services:
- Offsite Back-up
- Disaster Recovery
- Hosted E-mail
- Co-located Services
- Network Help Desk
- Network Access Control
Expense Audit -- We'll review your existing budgets for obsolete or avoidable expense items:
- Telephone lines or cable connections for internet services
- Unnecessary copier expenses/leases
- Long distance charges, cell phone internet usage, fax lines and equipment.
- Removing unnecessary expenditures may offset the cost of upgrading your network infrastructure to take full advantage of the Nutmeg Network.
Tailored Project Management from A-Z
Once you receive state approval, we offer customized project management at SPECIAL RATES FOR ALL CCM MEMBERS:
- Take on turn-key responsibility for connecting all sites to a hub location determined by the town and preparing the hub location for connection to the Nutmeg Network.
- Communicate project timelines and progress.
- Develop IP addressing and routing plan if required.
- Bench test the network hardware before cutover to ensure that all applications will work on the new wide area network infrastructure and access the Nutmeg Network.
- Integrate dedicated or shared services as needed.
Contact Bob Labanara
State Relations Manager
at 203-498-3023 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to schedule your appointment and get started!