Energy Efficiency Program
Reduce your payments to utility companies and use those dollars to make improvements to your buildings.
We offer a complete and turn-key service:
- Install energy efficient facility improvements, with no additional expense, paid for out of guaranteed savings from your existing operating budget.
- Guarantee that annual savings will meet or exceed annual payments to cover all program costs; if not, we pay the difference to you.
- Ensure savings by offering staff training and long-term support services.
Reduced energy use, lower energy & operating costs.
- Understand how energy is used in your buildings
- Identify opportunities for improvements without up-front cost
- Find incentives, rebates and other "free money" to finance the improvements
- Updating/replacing old and obsolete equipment with new, efficient technologies creates higher-quality systems, fewer breakdowns and reduced maintenance.
- Improved employee morale and efficiency.
- When building occupants experience improved lighting, better air quality and more comfortable room temperatures, they are likely to be happier and more productive.
- The money is being spent anyway through energy inefficiency.
- Older buildings and equipment are more likely to fail.
- Inefficient systems in newer buildings use too much energy and/or do not meet current needs and expectations.
- Construction costs are falling - allows more value for your dollar.
- Comprehensive plan for improvement.
- It is the right thing to do environmentally.
- Results are guaranteed.
For more information, or to set up an appointment to discuss this program, please contact:
Andrew R. Merola, BEP
CCM Energy & Program Development Manager
Phone: (203) 498-3056
Fax: (203) 562-6314