FREE to your municipality and your constituents
As a municipal official, you know that many of your residents face the challenge of high cost prescriptions. Now it is possible for your municipality to offer prescription savings to your residents who are without health insurance or a traditional pharmacy benefit plan, or have prescriptions not covered by insurance with the CCM Prescription Discount Card program.
As a member of CCM you can offer your residents a FREE prescription discount card that provides average savings of 45% off the retail price of prescription medication, at no cost to your municipality.
Connecticut residents have saved over $5,377,000 in prescriptions costs so far for the 118 municipalities in the program!
Over 92,000 prescription claims have been filed!
Click here for a current list of participating towns and cities.
Contact Sandra Amado, at 203-498-3045 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information or how to enroll your municipality.
Here are some key highlights of the program:
- No cost to the town/city, no cost to taxpayers. The discounts are negotiated directly with participating pharmacies.
Valuable discounts for all family members and no limits on use
- Average savings of 45% and even some pet prescriptions are covered for medications that also treat a human condition.
- Cards are mailed to residents and can also be accessed electronically through the CTRxdiscountcard.com website. These cards are automatically activated and can be used immediately at any participating pharmacy. The discount cards are widely accepted at all national chain pharmacies and most local independent pharmacies.
- Program start-up is easy and municipal promotion and administration is simple.
- Program marketing materials are provided at no cost to the town/city offices.
The program is administered by ProAct, Inc., an experienced discount card provider, who negotiates discount rates directly with participating pharmacies. This program is endorsed by the Connecticut Conference of Municipalities, the Statewide association of towns and cities.
There are also 3 other programs that are offered:
Participants can receive the following discounts on eye exams, frames, and contact lenses.
- Eye Exams Up to 20% off the usual and customary fee
- Frames Up to 50% off the retail price
- Lenses Up to 50% off the retail price
- Online Lenses Everyday low pricing and free standard shipping
For participating providers, visit www.EyeBenefits.com.
- Save 40-50% off the National Average
- Over 600 locations nationwide
- Credentialed physicians
Hearing Products & Services
- Savings of 35-65%
- National network of local ear physicians and audiologists
- Brand name hearing aids and products
Click here for a list of participating towns and cities.
Contact Sandra Amado at 203-498-3045
or email@example.com for information or how to enroll.